A Lead Business Intelligence Analyst/Engineer leads requirements design, dashboard creation, and analysis for strategic clients. The right candidate has a strong understanding of measurement frameworks, data visualization principles, reporting table management & creation, and communicating insights or recommendations in program reporting. You will be working with a multidisciplinary team of Data Strategists, Data Engineers, Architects, and Program Managers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide deep domain expertise in the client’s business and with a broad knowledge of digital and operational analytics (consumer or dining experience preferred).
- Build and maintain measurement frameworks and data dictionaries for reporting. Meet regularly with stakeholders to uncover new areas and opportunity for analysis.
- Build, develop, and maintain Tableau reporting dashboards and conduct ad hoc analyses rooted in uncovering opportunities for insight & optimization.
- Modify and enhance reporting table capabilities, identifying opportunities for data warehouse enhancement or ETL needs.
- Establish discovery and insight cadence with design, product, and strategy teams for continued optimization.
- Participate in pulling together and presenting key metrics and insights for weekly, monthly, and quarterly client reviews.
- Provide quality assurance of data on an ongoing basis, identifying and correcting inaccuracies.
- Provide strategic guidance to clients by sharing quantifiable, impactful recommendations.
- Display pragmatism and take ownership of client, personal and team results.
- Contribute to building client-ready tools, processes, best practices, and capabilities.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in business intelligence, data engineering, consulting, or analytics.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment, or an MBA or other relevant master’s degree.
- Experience with Tableau is required (2+ years).
- Experience with SQL is required (2+ years).
- Familiarity in cloud technologies and digital reporting table creation (understanding of ERD schemas and assisting in requirements generation).
- Understanding of data governance, compliance, and privacy issues.
- Strong cross-functional team management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and priorities at once.
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.