What You’ll Be Working On:
- Customer success at the clinical trial level. Plan, execute, and manage the successful implementation of our product on clinical trials across a broad spectrum of phases and indication. You will be asked to ensure the success of both clinical research site and sponsor users of our product on each trial you run.
- Customer success at the research site level. Introduce our product to new research sites around the globe and help each site maximize the value they get from our product when they use it.
- Bring customer and user feedback to our Product and Design Teams and help them translate the feedback into features that delight our users and create unique value for our customers.
- Grow to take on additional leadership and management responsibilities. Examples include becoming the relationship owner of one or more large sponsor customers, managing a team of Clinical Trial Leads, and/or building out our global network of research site users.
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- >3 years of work experience in a related customer-facing role at a fast-growth enterprise software company – ideally in healthtech.
- Prior experience in the following customer facing activities: onboarding new customers, developing and executing on a customer success program, developing and executing on programs to drive utilization of a new product.
- A passion for customer success that results in consistent care for our customers and championing their long-term success.
- A passion for improving healthcare and an informed desire to join a startup.
- Prior experience working within a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- We don’t expect perfection, but we do expect that you give your best effort every single day. You’ll be able to expect the same from all of us.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided MacPro
- Generous Vacation and Flexible Holiday PTO