We’re looking for a Lead Producer to join our team at Hypixel Studios, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to experts with 25+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building polished player-focused, community-powered games.
As a Lead Producer, you will drive cross-discipline, iterative development of the Adventure experience. You will partner with design leadership and prioritize the efforts of multiple development teams to establish core gameplay systems, features and content that combine to delight players.
The ideal candidate for our production team will have a breadth of game development experience ranging from early R&D to live game operations, and have strong instincts for how to build foundational gameplay systems that will support a wide variety of gameplay features and content for years to come.
Who you are:
- You love thinking about games and what makes them great. You’re always playing games and picking up on the nuances of what special touches and details matter most.
- You are a fearless strategic thinker who values the collaborative input of those around you, and you’re always open to new data and perspectives that may shift your thinking.
- You are an innovator that can mentor colleagues, define clear expectations, and inspire a team.
- As an excellent communicator, you are authentic and transparent in helping players and team members understand the decisions we make as developers.
- You are audience-oriented. While you have strong instincts and opinions as a player, you put greater emphasis on deeply understanding players, their perspectives, and finding ways to make the best game for them.
Some of your role:
- You will partner with creative and tech leadership to establish a compelling vision and strategy for Hytale’s Adventure experience.
- You will drive clear, thoughtful prioritization through one or multiple team backlogs.
- You will manage multiple layers of stakeholder and customer relationships to ensure the right priorities are in place.
- You will continually leverage data, research, and whatever resources are available to validate product direction and demonstrate strong judgment around how and when to react.
- You will coach and mentor others within the broader production discipline.
- 8+ Years of experience in game production across early product development through live game operations
- Multiple shipped AAA titles
- Collaborative approach to problem solving and guidance
- Knowledgeable in both written and verbal communication with technical and non-technical individuals
- A familiarity and passion for open-world, builder, and survival games
- Shipped titles in similar genres as Hytale
- Shipped titles across multiple platforms
We can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual Performance Bonus (APB)
- Quality of Life increases
- Christmas closure
- A chance to work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally
- A stable and secure work environment
- The ability to work remotely
We’re looking for applicants who are self-driven, put players first, and that have a history of making cool stuff. In return, we can offer an environment that values and supports individual creativity and passion and believes in fostering new talent. We recognize the value of diversity in every sense and actively encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.