This is an exciting time to join SailPoint, a leading provider of identity governance and management solutions. We are rapidly growing and investing in new initiatives to extend our offerings and market leadership.
SailPoint is looking for a Lead Product Manager with passion, drive, and focus to join our Cloud Governance team. The position requires strong product management skills that balance market needs with SailPoint strategy and relies on strong communication and organization skills. Additionally, a technical understanding of cloud service providers, big data, analytics, customer IT environments and rapidly evolving security and compliance technologies is critical. This role is responsible for prioritizing the investment and execution the Cloud Access Management Product backlog. The Lead Product Manager must be comfortable working closely with leadership to communicate the vision and roadmap, with engineering and services to optimize roadmap execution with successful service delivery. Consistent communication with customers, partners and internal SailPoint stakeholders is expected to support a continuous feedback loop into the backlog and vision. The position reports into the Director of Product Management for Cloud Access Management.
- Participate in all areas of the product lifecycle from gathering requirements to launch readiness.
- Drive product innovation and opportunities through information gathering via internal stakeholders, partners, prospects, customers and market data.
- Engage with stakeholders to scope work, understand impact, and gain consensus.
- Work closely with architects and engineering to develop, prioritize and manage the product backlog in a lean / agile environment.
- Maintain roadmap and coordinate adoption of deliverables with other product lines and partner alliance team.
- Help define success metrics and measure the impact and results of new features or services.
- Help to evangelize a new product in the market both with prospects and internal teams.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a product management role.
- Demonstrated success in working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful enterprise software services.
- Experience leading a SaaS product with a focus on enterprise business.
- Experience working with cross functional teams to develop product enablement content
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
- An understanding of DevOps processes and technology adoption is a plus.
- Experience working with a data science team is a plus.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure a major plus
BA/BS in business or technical field required. MBA is a plus.
This position requires approximately 15% travel.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.