Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Research has been central to our product development and business strategy since the very beginning – and our team continues to grow, along with our user base and product. Working on the research team at Robinhood, you’ll help us systematically understand how people interact with financial products and how they think and feel about money.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Establishing and overseeing survey best practices for Robinhood’s Research Team
- Using rigorous quantitative methods – especially behavioral data analysis and advanced survey methodology – to represent the voice of Robinhood users.
- Proactively and independently identifying high-impact research questions from a product or business perspective
- Planning and leading research end to end, including strategic and evaluative research
- Working closely with other researchers, data scientists, PMs, designers, engineers, compliance, and leadership
- Clearly communicating your research insights to drive product and business impact across the company
- Contributing to the development of a data-driven understanding of Robinhood users and potential users
- Developing data dashboards that are actionable for researchers, designers, PMs, and other stakeholders
- SQL (advanced queries)
- R and/or Python
- Quantitative survey methodology training and experience including MaxDiff and Conjoint techniques
- 4-8+ years of quantitative research experience in industry
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Data Science, Marketing Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics, Psychology, Sociology, Behavioral Economics, Political Science, or similar
- Record of applying your research skills to create product and business impact
- Strong work ethic, excellent organization and communication skills
- Love and care for your craft
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).