Growing Company. Small Dynamic Teams. Real Impact.
At adMarketplace, we create the best of breed consumer search technology using cutting-edge architectures with millisecond response time and crunch through terabytes of data every day. The ideal candidate is motivated using a modern tech stack, passionate about code quality/maintainability and will be part of a small highly talented team responsible for building adMarketplace new products, reporting tools, and data applications. Our team uses modern tech stack including GraphQL, Java/Spring, NodeJS, AWS, MySQL, Vertica, Docker, Kubernetes, and more.
- Working with product stakeholders to establish software requirements.
- Working with platform & system architects on software and system optimizations & enhancements to create high throughput systems.
- Build new advertising products and tools using modern tech-stack (testable and reusable components)
- Maintain, Build, test, integrate and release using Continuous Integration and Delivery processes
- Influence usage of best software engineering practices
- Mentor other software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective and productive (code reviews, …)
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience in back-end software development
- SQL, NoSQL
- Developing MicroServices solutions, experience on MicroService tech stack like NodeJS, Spring Boot, Distributed Cache etc
- Developing RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, ECS etc.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving
- Excellent communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Is a plus
- React based client-side tech-stack
- Test Automation Frameworks like Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, etc.
- Logging/Monitoring frameworks: Prometheus, ELK/Kibana, Grafana etc.
- API Gateways, Messaging Systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Digital advertising industry experience
- Experience working in an agile software development team using Jira
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery