About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 70+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We’re building the company we want to work for. We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to the Operations Team and Department Leads. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your activities will look something like this:
- Create and implement learning and development program
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Manage all aspects of learning and development for the full team
- Collaborate with Department Leads to determine scope, topics, and requirements for learning development projects
- Design, develop and deliver creative team development experiences using multiple platforms
- Oversee Learning and Development software
- Ensure all content aligns with the company’s Core Values and Core Processes
- Keep all training materials up to date
- Build on existing Leadership and Management training and certification program
- Assess the success of development plans and continue optimizing
- Plan and facilitate community engagement activities with the team
- Track and report on outcomes
- At least 5 years of Learning and Development experience
- Experience creating and implementing a Learning and Development program from the ground up
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience, qualifications and location. This job is a full-time remote work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity