There are so many exciting things that are going-on right now that we need your support with. Shall we name a few?
- Keep our Learning Experience Platform running by managing the logistics and admin around it.
- Contribute to the success of our learning events and programs, by keeping track of the participation rates, tools we use, and employees’ engagement. Next one up is our internal Mental Health & Awareness Month.
- Manage the L&D newsletter by curating, editing, and designing relevant content for our audiences.
- Take part and support a very exciting internal research about the future of work; how to make WeTransfer the place where we can truly learn and develop! It’s deep, we know.
- And most important, let us hear your voice! You make suggestions and improvements to ongoing and future learning initiatives!
In return, we offer you:
- Take part in one of the most inspiring and creative companies out there.
- Be part of a team where your voice will be heard, and where you can make a difference.
- An environment that welcomes mentoring and supports your learning needs to make it a successful experience for you!
- Full time, 40 hours a week? Possible! Want to work 4 days? Possible as well!
- Generous internship compensations of 600 Euros gross a month (based on 40 hours a week).
- Great other perks such as ‘pro’ account to all of our products, taking part in company’s events, learning budget (yes, we also need to learn & develop), onboarding gifts – well you get the point, there are a lot of perks!
So, excited from what you have heard so far? Great! Then hopefully you can strongly relate to the points below;
- You are a registered 3rd or final year student in HBO/Bsc level: Organisation Psychology/Behavior, Human-Resource Management, or another similar field strongly related to people. HBO/Bsc level.
- You are available for a 4-6 months internship journey, starting…hmm, let’s say as soon as possible?
- You’re proactive with critical thinking, ask questions, and are not shy to let your voice be heard. You are about to start remotely, so truly connecting (mentally) online is key!
- You are a creative thinker, fluent in English, with empowering writing skills.
- You’re a team player, meaning we decide and move forward as a team; ‘we-all-own-it!’ – one of our company’s values…nice, right?
- You bring a great level of organisation, eye for detail – but make sure that the search for perfection doesn’t block you from moving forward.
- You feel comfortable communicating with employees from all levels, even our Senior Leadership Team. Eventually, we are all people.
- Ha, and of course you are eligible to work and live in The Netherlands.
- Are you still here? Great! Then if you are excited about this opportunity – let’s make it a win-win! Apply now, and we look forward to welcoming you!