About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health—creator of the world’s most popular fasting app Zero—is passionate about helping people live healthier, longer lives. Our digital experiences provide information, motivation, and accountability on your path toward wellness. We’re a small, mission-driven, Series A startup with an incredible team of scientific experts and investors. We are looking for thoughtful collaborators and strategic self-starters who are driven and care deeply to positively make an impact on the health and well-being of millions of people.
Big Sky Health is 100% remote, with team members working from their favorite desks in Los Angeles, Toronto, Lisbon, Nairobi, and yes, Big Sky, Montana. We offer competitive salary and benefits, unlimited time off, and a stipend for making your work space work for you. We’re comfortable with and enthusiastic about working across time zones and hiring globally. While maintaining the flexibility to work from anywhere, we require all to have some overlapping hours with Mountain Time working hours.
About the role
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for messaging strategies for our rapidly growing community of millions of users. This role will work cross functionally with Brand, Product and Design to own the email, in-app, and push communications strategy and execution. Your goals will be rooted in acquisition and retention and you will employ an arsenal of email, web, push notifications, in-app messaging and more to drive those KPIs. We are looking for a creative marketer who can craft engaging messaging while geeking-out over click and conversion rates. This is a position for a highly-organized, dependable self-starter.
In this role, you will:
- Plan and execute lifecycle marketing strategies to hit retention, growth and engagement KPIs
- Help create and execute email, push, and in-app marketing campaigns
- Establish, test and enhance lifecycle communications between free and paid user segments
- Support messaging strategies for multi-channel campaigns
- Drive and manage the processes and tools used to deliver engaging content to our users
- Monitor performance of lifecycle channels and build weekly KPI reports
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design and Engineering to support company objectives and drive innovation
- A/B test campaigns, identify opportunities for improvement based on engagement, deliverability, etc.
- Build, test, analyze and iterate customer segments and segmented messaging for targeted marketing activities
- Develop new lifecycle marketing strategies to increase engagement and adoption
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience managing email, push and in-app messaging
- Deep experience with standing up a wholistic user messaging strategy for a paid app
- Experience managing and growing a lifecycle program for a consumer brand either internally or at an agency
- Impeccable writing skills and email samples that demonstrate your ability to communicate your lifecycle strategies, test objectives and results
- Successful past lifecycle marketing campaigns in driving user engagement
- Experience building engaging user journeys using triggers and automation workflows
- An expert in modern CRM suites (Braze experience a plus) and email best practices
We’ve got big dreams, a wonderful team, strong traction and an exciting roadmap. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities. Bringing on new talent is an opportunity for us to enrich our company culture with brand new perspectives. Join us!