At HubSpot, our mission is to help millions of organizations grow better and we need exceptional leaders to help us do that. As Manager, Competitive and Market Intelligence, you’ll join our product marketing team to lead and manage the Competitive Intelligence and Analyst Relations programs, which are core to helping us analyze, react, and lead in an ever-changing technology market.
In this role, you will:
- Know HubSpot’s CRM platform inside and out, and how it compares to other marketing and sales software (Past experience in the SaaS space is a plus)
- Build and execute a vision for the analyst relations and competitive intelligence functions
- Lead and manage a team of competitive intelligence analysts
- Be a player-coach in Competitive Intelligence, doing hands-on analysis and content work. This will be the core focus of the role, but you will also be responsible for helping build and guide our analyst relations efforts
- Conduct market analysis to gain a deep understanding of market conditions and the competition
- Experiment with new, better, more scalable ways to do all of the above (Technical acumen around NLP and data mining is a plus)
- Drive awareness and adoption of the team’s insights across the business. This includes presentations for marketing, product and the executive leadership team
- Support sales teams in partnership with Sales Enablement through scalable self-serve competitive assets (internal and external facing) and live training sessions. Provide high touch support on sales deals and in competitive situations with customers (demo and handle objections with prospects and customers if needed)
To be successful in this job, you need to:
- Be an innovator and agile, empathetic leader supporting teams to do their best work
- Convey value and think analytically
- Build an analyst relations strategy, partner with analyst firms and individual analysts
- Communicate and build a strategic vision to your team and executives
- Have experience using and analyzing software like SQL, Looker and Amplitude
- Have an understanding of sales reps needs and experience with creating the right methodologies, content types and cadence to ensure their success
- Embrace change and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Have strong presentation skills.
- Be highly organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.