About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
As the first manager of the Revenue Operations Systems Administration team at Aurora, you will own the continued improvement of our key Go-To-Market (GTM) systems. You oversee the development of HubSpot, Salesforce, and Gainsight as well as integrated systems to ensure we are making improvements that align with key business initiatives. The Revenue Operations team supports a fast-paced and rapidly growing GTM team, keeping the end user and change management in mind when driving improvements is critical to support our scaling.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Lead our team of Systems Administrators through recurring 1:1 meetings, ongoing assistance, and career mentorship
- Work with End Users and Solution Architects to craft processes and future state designs
- Guide team members in configuration, development, and testing of our GTM tools and applications
- Serve as the first point of escalation for development issues solving for root cause and taking care of problems before they become larger or ongoing blockers
- Help build the technical controls and automation that enforce the corporate policies and procedures used to keep our confidential data secure
- Design and implement process improvement for our Systems Administration team
- Educate and evangelize best practices through a combination of written documentation, internal presentations, and proactive assistance for End Users and other stakeholders
- Assist in the technical training and development of key operational support members as part of team enablement
What we value:
- 2+ years of successful people leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of administering GTM processes and systems
- Understanding of Hubspot, Salesforce, and Gainsight administration, including data integrations, flow development, and custom object development
- Clear communication skills geared towards technical training for business power users
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.