At HubSpot, our mission is to help millions of organizations grow better and we need exceptional leaders to help us do that. As Manager, Competitive Intelligence, you’ll join our product marketing organization to lead and manage the Competitive Intelligence program, which are core to helping us analyze, react, and lead in an ever-changing technology market.
In this role, you will:
- Know HubSpot’s CRM platform inside and out, and how it compares to other marketing and sales software (Past experience in the SaaS space is a plus)
- Build and execute a vision for our competitive intelligence program
- Lead and manage a team of competitive intelligence analysts
- Be a player-coach in Competitive Intelligence, doing hands-on analysis and content work
- Conduct market analysis to gain a deep understanding of market conditions and the competition
- Experiment with new, better, more scalable ways to do all of the above
- Drive awareness and adoption of the team’s insights across the business. This includes presentations for sales, marketing, product and the executive leadership team
- Support sales teams in partnership with Sales Enablement through scalable self-serve competitive assets (internal and external facing) and live training sessions
- Provide high touch support on sales deals and in competitive situations with customers (demo and handle objections with prospects and customers if needed)
To be successful in this job, you need to:
- Be an innovator and agile, empathetic leader supporting teams to do their best work
- Convey value and think analytically
- Communicate and build a strategic vision to your team and executives
- Have experience using and analyzing software like SQL, Looker and Amplitude and competitive intelligence platforms like Klue, etc.
- Have an understanding of sales reps needs and experience with creating the right methodologies, content types and cadence to ensure their success
- Embrace change and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Have strong presentation skills.
- Be highly organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work
Cash compensation range: 104000-156000 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.