HubSpot’s CEO, Yamini Rangan, has said that #1 risk to customer-centricity is siloes. HubSpot prides itself on being a customer-first company — and this requires that our go-to-market functions work perfectly in sync. That’s why HubSpot is hiring a marketing and communications expert. We need to drive alignment between our external marketing to customers and partners, our company strategy, and internal communications for our growing, global Customer Success (CS) team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving our CS communication strategy. You’ll need to connect the dots between the strategic vision for HubSpot and CS with both internal and external messaging. You’ll go deep on CS strategy, support the CS leadership team, and help ensure that our front-line representatives are engag
The Content Offers team is a group of content creators and strategists responsible for creating lead generation content designed to convert traffic into leads across HubSpot’s blog and co-marketing program. The Content Offers team operates under the leadership of HubSpot’s Director of Content and is part of the larger HubSpot Media organization.
This strategic and creative team partners closely with the Blog, SEO, and Partnerships teams to develop and execute on a data-driven, quarterly content calendar consisting of both HubSpot guides and templates and co-marketing campaigns. The team’s work is downloaded and well-loved by thousands of business professionals every month.
HubSpot is looking for a Manager for the Content Offers team to support them with content ideation, partnerships, development, distribution, measurement, and optimization. The Manager of the Content Offers team will be responsible for owning and reporting on a monthly lead goal.
As the leader of this team, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and owning the content offer conversion strategy for the co-marketing program and Marketing, Sales, Service, and Website blogs.
- Partnering with your team, the blog team, and our SEO experts to develop a quarterly content calendar aimed at converting visitors into leads.
- Maintaining a high-quality content offer database by regularly auditing the performance of our content and historically optimizing content to ensure content is highly valuable, accurate, and brand compliant.
- Reporting on the performance of net new content and content optimizations to inform our future content development and help the team decide which high-impact opportunities to prioritize.
- Working cross-functionally to support our YouTube and Newsletter teams with content offer selection for their channels
- Compiling strategy memos for Media leadership to inform the evolution of our current conversion strategy across all channels
- Partnering with our web strategy team, when needed, to inform tests across content offer landing pages and calls-to-action to increase conversion rate.
- Enabling global teams by packaging content files for localization and sharing content wins that may be implemented across their regions.
The right person for this role will:
- Be driven by helping their team meet and exceed aggressive conversion targets and individual career goals.
- Be passionate about creating purposeful and valuable content that helps business professionals grow better.
- Have confidence working with data and understand the role of research in problem solving, tactical solutions, and creative execution.
- Be able to break a vision down into milestones and clear next steps over a 6-12 month period.
- Be highly organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
- Lead with empathy, serve as an ally for underrepresented communities, and create psychological safety to ensure the team can do their best work.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.