Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of over 20 health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employee-owners are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories — to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For A: Manager, Digital Acquisition Marketing who will lead a team to be experts in direct response marketing, responsible for managing digital advertising campaigns to acquire new customers, while fostering a collaborative work environment.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA or Remote
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Set-up, manage, execute and analyze paid media campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict ROI goals.
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to drive KPI’s and streamline workflows
- Identify Revenue and ROI goals based on customer data reports
- Collaborate with supply chain in order to identify how much inventory is needed for each offer
- Train employees on digital advertising channels, understanding ins & outs of direct response marketing and scaling their own offers.
- Develop ad creatives (images and copy) for various products.
- Collaborate with editors, designers, writers and developers to continuously improve sales funnels
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each advertising channel and campaign. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain a top-level view of customer experience throughout the sales funnel (including SEO/SEM, customer support, branded site)Implement new split-tests and collaborate across all departments in order to improve new split tests
- Analyze split-test data, spend and revenue data and adjust advertising spend accordingly
- Strive to iterate on and evolve company’s sales funnels to stay a leader in digital Direct to Consumer marketing
- Will train, mentor and develop staff level Digital Acquisition Marketing Specialists.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Able to build, develop and lead a team
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of advertising networks and tools
- Advanced analytical skills with digital measurements
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Able to interpret test results to make data-driven decisions
- Exceptional skills with spreadsheets and data crunching
- Excellent time management and organizational Skills
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to increase revenue and grow campaigns
- 4+ years’ performance based digital marketing experience, running user acquisition marketing campaigns.
- Must have demonstrated experience of being accountable for $8-10M ad spend per year.
- Experience implementing large-scale digital marketing campaigns across major ad networks.
- Advanced Excel knowledge, as well as experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- A deep understanding of data and accustomed to using data visualization platforms, e.g., Tableau
- 2+ years’ experience leading or directing teams
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 5+ years’ performance based digital marketing experience, running user acquisition marketing campaigns.
- Must have demonstrated experience of being accountable for $15-20M ad spend per year.
- 3+ years’ experience leading or managing teams
- Experience with digital direct to consumer advertising
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
$93,750 – $137,800, annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience
Click here to learn more about general internet safety and our hiring practices.