HubSpot has an exciting opportunity and is looking for an experienced Media Production Manager, Global Events to be an integral part of the Global Events Production Team. The ideal candidate has an extensive background producing various types of content across multiple platforms, and will be focused on overseeing the team responsible for delivering against the digital and content production portfolio of projects.
This important role will help further define the department’s media production strategy, focusing on a passion for continued innovation – keeping us connected on the most essential levels, implementing new technologies and storytelling approaches, as well as nurturing our attendee engagement and overall satisfaction.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Foster an environment that champions and leads with original, digital-first storytelling – to captivate and engage through our digital platforms and interactive experiences.
- Manage the portfolio of digital experiences to achieve our industry and business objectives, while upholding the global events creative and brand guidelines throughout all phases of production.
- Develop and execute effective methodologies for prioritizing design, functionality and features lists based on the needs of multiple stakeholders – such as event attendees, sponsors, and other internal HubSpot business partners.
- Leverage experience and subject matter expertise in order to understand and overcome technical hurdles, as well as provide feedback to teams rooted in an understanding of UX, UI and associated user behavior.
- Work with the Head of Production to define and deliver against the overall content production plan, ensuring that the vision is maintained throughout each phase, and the work (internally or externally sourced) remains visible, measurable, and trackable – with clear sequencing, review processes with appropriate stakeholders, and prioritization of final content delivery for GROW and INBOUND.
- Work with the internal and external content project managers to discover and keep track of requirements, dependencies, budget / schedule constraints, or other specifics of the scope that may emerge throughout production. In addition, re-evaluating and implementing best practices based on findings is critical to success.
- Establish a tracking and documentation approach / system to help build and maintain a database of production resources – including production staff, preferred partners in the top markets as well as the archival of all creative production assets.
- A strong, experienced leader who can not only spearhead Media Production efforts but partner well cross functionally with Programming, Marketing, and Sponsorship leads for maximum impact.
- Bring technical savviness, an eye for creative storytelling, innovation and drive to the table in order to make sure that the bar is kept high on a team that has multiple projects, at various stages of production – at any given time.
We are looking for:
- Someone who can lead projects throughout the various stages of the project life cycle including technical discovery, creative development, and multimedia production.
- Someone with experience and understanding of digital and content production across multiple formats and channels that effectively communicate our brand’s point of view.
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial, yet collaborative, positive, team-oriented spirit with the drive to excel and deliver quality productions on time and on budget.
- Someone who can lean in and be comfortable in the ambiguity, with a natural ability to lead internal project managers, partners, stakeholders, and vendors in order to ensure cross functional alignment and that the overall business objectives are met.
- Maintain constant communication channels with the internal production team, as well as relevant team leads and stakeholders to ensure alignment with the larger Marketing department and HubSpot organization.
Who is the Global Events Production Team?
Consisting of strategic partnerships, experiential marketing, digital and physical production, creative brand execution, and content creation professionals, HubSpot’s Production Team essentially serves as the internal global events production agency for the company – partnering with our various stakeholders to deliver a high calibre volume of work across multiple mediums.
We manage this work using a variety of tools and software, and are always looking for candidates with new, innovative approaches to streamline processes and get the work done effectively. There are also varying levels of external vendor partnerships required for this role, so communication and organization skills are a must, as well as the understanding of critical, key milestones and deadlines when working on event production.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.