Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost management. Veho focuses on the end customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a two-sided crowd-sourced platform and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. Veho is disrupting the logistics space through our technology. We put the customer at the center, replacing the old model of fleet vehicles doing package delivery. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers controls on how, when, and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay, and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
About the Role
Veho is growing rapidly and that means our Support organization is no exception. Consisting of five subfunctions, we’re looking for a hungry manager to come in and lead one of our newest teams: Driver Operations Support.
While our Driver Operations Support Team handles general driver questions throughout their lifecycle primarily through email, we’re looking for an established leader to come in and help build important foundations. Not only will your role consist of foundation building, but it will also include taking this function to the next level by experimenting, testing strategic initiatives to help ensure our driver-partners are supported all along their Veho journey.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of 10+ inclusive of a team supervisor to handle the day-to-day, leads, and associates.
- Pilot and lead strategic initiatives aimed at improving our driver-partners lifecycle support experience.
- Align team on company goals and team objectives (provide clear direction while remaining ready and available to jump in to offer guidance, expertise, and help when needed).
- Work closely with the Support Supervisor to help in the team recruitment process from helping interview candidates to liaising with our People team to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Be accountable for reporting on, and assuring team performance across the relevant support function.
- Work closely with the Workforce Management to determine capacity needs for your teams in accordance with delivery volume in relevant markets.
- Work closely with relevant market General Managers by helping provide visibility into labor costs and other metrics of interest.
- Work closely with the Training & Development department to help identify needs and gaps concerning team training and internal knowledge
- 2+ years of leadership experience (leading other leaders) in customer support operations; direct accountability of managers is a requirement.
- Have a successful track record in developing highly-engaged teams that deliver exceptional results.
- Heavy emphasis on deriving insights from analytics and then driving product and process change.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- 2+ years of leading support teams in high-growth organizations, gig economy
- Experiencing building support teams from the ground
- Zendesk certification