Bounteous helps leading companies create big picture digital solutions by optimizing the flow of data, insights, and interactions across the digital brand experience. Centered around our co-innovation model, we seek to become long term solution partners to our clients. Our expertise is primarily within the Consumer, Dining, Health, and Financial industries.
Bounteous is seeking a Manager, Finance to join our fast-growing Finance team. The Manager will report directly to the VP of Finance and support the Managing Directors within our four business units. As a trusted partner, the Manager will be responsible for providing key insights on monthly financial performance to improve results, examine client trends, and work with key stakeholders to identify and solve business challenges. The Manager will also play a key role in Bounteous’ budget and forecasting processes. This role will have direct visibility to Bounteous’ executive leadership team, and play an important role in the team’s success.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist Managing Directors in analyzing monthly financial results, identifying risks and opportunities to improve business performance
- Improve client revenue forecasting to provide greater visibility on future demand and prepare profitability scenario analyses of our global delivery centers
- Provide guidance in the development of each Business Unit’s long-range plans including the continual assessments of key clients, quantification of risks and opportunities, and ROI evaluations to decide strategic investments
- Partner with members of Client Service and other Practices during the annual budget process to prepare the consolidated plan in a matrix organization
- Work with large datasets and collaborate with others to develop easy-to-understand presentations for dissemination to leadership teams
- Gain in-depth knowledge of multiple data systems to mine data efficiently and determine key takeaways
- Identify and work with key stakeholders to improve systems and processes as the company scales its global operations
- Create ad hoc templates, reports, and analyses for use by others to evaluate their businesses, including industry benchmarking
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related discipline
- 3-5 years of professional services (consulting, corporate finance, valuation) or related experience
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Ability to think outside the box and beyond the numbers. The ideal candidate will understand the role is more than just spreadsheets.
- Superior ability to develop strong relationships within the Finance organization and key stakeholders outside of it
- Previous experience in the professional services industry is a plus
- Familiarity with reporting tools such as Vena Solutions and Tableau is also a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.