TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About the Job
The marketing team at TaskRabbit is looking for a measurement and analytics expert to help us evolve our marketing measurement and attribution.
We are seeking a talented individual with a marketing measurement background to help design and implement our marketing measurement strategy, and future proof our strategy for a cookie-less, privacy aware advertising landscape. As we invest in channels with fewer data touch-points such as video and paid social, TaskRabbit is exploring a new way of measuring the performance of these channels. If you are passionate about measurement, have a deep understanding of the digital media landscape, and love data, we are looking for you to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, you will play a critical role in growing and scaling TaskRabbit’s customer base.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Help the TaskRabbit global marketing team develop a measurement strategy for a performance-focused program
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and improve our marketing analytics infrastructure
- Define and apply appropriate marketing metrics, measurement methods, and experimentation processes to power a data-driven marketing program across both paid and non-paid channels
- Empower our marketers to use data to define, set, and achieve the right goals for our business
- Partner with our Marketing teams to drive corporate reporting, forecasting, and planning by country, across our integrated marketing programs
- Influence senior executive thinking and decision-making through credibly representing both the Marketing and the Analytics points of view
- 4+ years of analytics experience
- Proven track record of business impact in driving analytics for a performance driven marketing organization
- Strong analytical and technical skills, with a willingness to be hands on
- Experience applying attribution, and other measurement techniques to measure and optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally and with senior leadership
- Experience in a marketplace company or high-growth startup
- Experience designing, executing, and/or using the results of marketing incrementality or lift tests
- Experience in evolving marketing measurement and attribution away from last-click models using data and insights
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- Adapts well to fast-paced working environment
- Experience with cross-platform and cross-device reporting
- Professional, positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong desire to learn
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group – the world’s largest furniture retailer – in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love – and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.