Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is HQ in San Francisco and has raised $60M in Series A funding from top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Initialized, DFJ, and Y Combinator.
About The Role
We’re looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial Manager of Analytics to partner with our Revenue Operations and Data Engineering teams to continue to increase the scope and impact of our Data Warehouse. As the first full-time data hire on the business side, this role will be crucial to our company’s ability to make data driven decisions, have visibility into customer behavior and shape what strategies and tactics we employ to win in the marketplace. In addition to working cross functionally this role will also have huge impact by providing insights used by both executives and front line employees alike.
- Collaborate with Data Eng team on architectural decisions and tables that comprise our core customer warehouse views.
- Work with business stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Customer Success, etc) to define what key metrics drive success for their org and how we should view them.
- Create Data Definitions and Dictionaries for use by other analysts in the business ensuring that all teams are operating on the same set of core data tables.
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Excellent SQL skills both for Transforming data as well as for Business Intelligence
- Business intelligence expertise creating, maintaining visualizations and dashboards
- Solid understanding of the core technologies that comprise the Data Stack (Warehousing, ETL, BI tools, DBT, etc).
- Prior experience or solid understanding of SaaS business models and multi-product go-to-markets.
- Prior experience working with Sales teams and analyzing data from Salesforce.com, Zendesk or others.
If you don’t necessarily meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply because skills can be used in lots of different ways, your life experience is equally important sometimes.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity)
- Meeting-light culture
- Onsite meals
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.