Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Manager of Customer Communication and Lifecycle to join our Customer Education and Content team in North America. In this position, you will own and manage our customer communication systems, create engaging copy, and offer expertise with the goal of enabling our merchants to be successful in running their online stores. This position can be fully remote.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage one direct report
- Create and manage communication lifecycle plans
- Be the go to person for everything customer communication
- Drive organizational revenue through plan upgrades
- Represent the Customer Success team in cross-functional projects
- Report to the Sr Manager of Education and Content
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Managing communication tools such as Iterable and Intercom
- Writing copy designed for existing customers
- Creating KPIs and metrics on communication campaigns and reporting on them
- Analyzing data for insights to drive improvements on current campaigns
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role… hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership
- Fun activities with your teammates – be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Access to life and health insurance from day one of employment (premium covered by Lightspeed)
- Flexible paid time off policy (FPTO)
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Up to $500 in reimbursement for physical activity & health and wellness per calendar year
- Access to employee Apple purchase program for personal use
- Parental Leave Program
- Opportunity for remote and hybrid work
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.