What’s great about SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
The reason behind the role…
Reporting to the VP of Customer Experience, we are looking for a Manager of Implementation to be a part of our growing team. Successfully implementing the SingleOps software is mission-critical to our customers as well as SingleOps. As the Manager of Implementation your primary responsibility will be to manage a high volume (scaled) implementation team and ensure we are hitting implementation goals while continuing to scale and grow to be more efficient. You will also be responsible for hitting retention goals in implementation, driving strategy of how we engage with our high volume accounts at scale, and serve as an escalation point where needed.
- Manage, scale, and empower your team of Implementation Associates/Specialist/Operations Specialists
- Partner with CX leadership across to ensure there is a seamless experience for each customer throughout the customer journey
- Be responsible for working with your team to retain customers in implementation and ensure we are graduating successful/healthy customers
- Oversee continued development of our high volume implementation strategy and it’s execution
- Partner with sales leadership on the handoff from sales to implementation
- Set goals and OKRs for the high volume implementation team quarterly and perform/deliver against those goals
- Quickly identify risks to long-term customer retention and employ strategies to remove roadblocks and deliver success
- Coach and develop your growing team to become and continue to be top performers
- A bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experience managing an implementation/customer facing team
- Excellent relationship building skills, and the ability to grow and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of SaaS best practices
- A player coach with proven track record of coaching and developing high performers
- Analytical and process oriented mind
A few ways to stand out, but not required…
- Experience working with CS Tools such as ChurnZero
- Experience scaling customer engagement to a “tech touch” model
Reasons why you would love it here!
- A unique startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is essential. Therefore we have multiple health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of the employee-only premiums on our base health insurance plan.
- We also offer additional options for HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- Since you work so hard, no questions asked unlimited PTO for mental breaks and relaxation
- 2021 Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter award is one of the top 100 fastest growing companies…psst…this is our 3rd time in a row :-). It’s a great time to join the ride!
- We promote a flexible work culture for everyone, including the option to work remotely from home at all times, as well as an awesome headquarters in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Inclusive company-wide Slack communities to keep everyone engaged and find common interests