Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for…
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Insights from data power most decisions at Robinhood. We’re looking for a Manager, People Analytics to lead a new People Intelligence pillar within our People Analytics org that partners closely with leaders across our People, Data, and Business teams. You will discover, design, develop, and deploy innovative data products that help our stakeholders seamlessly integrate information and insights into decision making.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Translate Leadership Needs into Solutions: Analyze requirements and user stories to provide meaningful infrastructure, data visualization, and business intelligence. Build roadmap, develop test plans, and lead user acceptance. Maintain product backlog and prioritize feature requests based on estimated ROI.
- Build Scalable Infrastructure: Partner with One Model and Data Engineering on data warehousing architecture and the design, build, and maintenance of pipelines that support Business Intelligence use cases. Ensure high data quality standards, and help maintain SQL codebase.
- Build Scalable Business Intelligence: Understand the data flow and interfacing systems in order to build automated solutions (dashboards) for minimum human intervention for reporting and analytics needs.
- Adopt Strong Standards: Collaborate closely with Data and BI teams to align people data products with enterprise standards and experience objectives.
- 7+ years experience building self-service dashboards with Business Intelligence tools such as Looker and Tableau
- 5+ years of product owner experience for data and analytics solutions
- 3+ years of experience building and developing high-performing teams
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (querying large-scale relational databases and supporting codebases used to drive self-service tools)
- Player-coach: building BI strategy and roadmap, testing Proof of Concepts with stakeholders, and providing direction and coaching to junior and senior-level analysts
- MBA/MA/MS or equivalent work experience in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, organizational psychology).
- Experience with extract, transform, and load (ETL) and data warehouse/query skills such as Python, Hive, Presto, or PostgreSQL
- Experience building and debugging data pipelines
- People Analytics experience (working with organizational people data such as recruiting, headcount, attrition, and sentiment to solve business needs)
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse, Workday, and One Model
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth tech company
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).