Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
We are looking for a stellar manager to develop our new programs that our coaches and clinicians use to provide exceptional care to our members. This is a highly cross-functional role partnering with our Clinical, Product, Content, Coaching, and Care Operations teams. The role reports to our Director of Program Development.
Over the last year, we have rapidly built and deployed numerous coaching and clinical programs spanning behavioral health, speech and language therapy, and parent management training, but we are just at the tip of the iceberg. This individual will join our small, but mighty, program development team to ensure we develop the highest quality programs in order for us to exceptionally serve our members.
Your role will entail the following responsibilities:
- Manage the development of multiple programs from ideation to launch (some examples of coaching programs we created this year include: ‘Dealing with Stressful Days’, ‘Social-Emotional Learning’, and ‘Getting Organized and On Task’)
- Work with our Coaching and Clinical teams to determine the best set of skills for each program and build out programmatic guides for the coaches/clinicians to use in their practice
- Determine the most effective homework/interventions for each program that can be utilized by families at home and work with the Content and Product teams to see the build of those assets to completion
- Work with our Product team to build the programs into our systems and tools for use by the Coaching and Clinical teams
- Work with our Coaching and Clinical team leads to build and deliver training on new programs in a timely manner and to validate the team’s understanding of the program
You will thrive at Brightline if you have or can:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- An undergraduate and/or graduate degree in psychology, behavioral science, child development, primary education, or related fields
- A background in program development, complex project management or operations
- Deeply embody the smart, warm, real, slightly edgy balance of our tone and understands real-talk (not overly clinical or overly technical, nor overly touchy-feely/soft)
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area but is open to remote applicants.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.