Who are we?
We are innovators combining machine learning and AI with human insight to reshape digital marketing. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast, and cares about disrupting. You love your work, and you want to be a part of an extraordinary Team! You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes equality for all. You are exceptional at evaluating processes and business needs with the end goal of identifying solutions that align our prospective customers with the Postclick product. You are very comfortable with analyzing, contextualizing, and communicating data. You’re known for solving complex problems. You’re also comfortable working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Client Service and Sales teams.
A day in the life
- Lead a team of Digital Strategists who are focused on pre-sales positioning of Postclick.
- Help drive new and innovative ways to position Postclick to both existing clients and prospective ones.
- Drive technical scoping of prospective clients to evaluate their fit with the Postclick product and our most suitable solutions for their business needs.
- Contribute to maturing the Customer implementation process, ensuring smooth transition from sales to professional services.
- Own the solution consulting process and look for opportunities to drive efficiencies throughout the value chain; prospect to client.
- Translate technical aspects of analysis and metrics into actionable insights for our Professional Services clients and internal stakeholders with varying degrees of analytics expertise
- Partner with the product team to identify and prioritize analytics requirements for our proprietary Postclick platform
- Manage a small team of digital analysts supporting data discovery utilized by our internal Sales team
- As needed, present strategic and tactical recommendations to prospective clients on how to drive conversion lifts in digital advertising campaigns
- 5+ years in analytics supporting digital marketing, digital advertising, or growth marketing activities
- 1+ years of management or team lead experience
- Sales and Marketing experience at a tech enabled and/or SaaS environment
- Experience with A/B testing, digital personalization, and event tracking for websites or digital Ad campaigns
- Data driven storytelling skills. You create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals
- Strong understanding of paid acquisition channels and their role in the purchase cycle.
- Strong understanding of Facebook, Google, and other Social Channel advertising platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; strong critical thinking, consultative, and analytical abilities
- Ability to understand new technologies quickly and comprehensively
- Experience working at a rapidly growing global tech start-up desired
- Demonstrated experience in a client-facing role inside a digital agency or consultancy
- Comfortable presenting to digital leaders at Fortune 1000 companies
- A growth mindset with strong critical thinking, consultative, and analytical abilities; you’re always thinking about ways to improve internal processes and outcomes for our clients.
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, sick leave) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid WFO/WFH/Remote culture
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply, if needed.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.