We’re in the middle of a growing behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore — especially when it comes to kids and teens. At least 1 in 5 children have a diagnosed behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% of them don’t get the care they need. Brightline is here to change that.
We’re on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families. Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
Founded in 2019, Brightline is the leading comprehensive behavioral health platform for families, backed by nearly $100M in funding from leading investors including G/V (formerly Google Ventures), Oak HC/FT and Threshold Ventures. As we grow quickly across the country, we’re looking for exceptional team members who, like us, are eager to transform behavioral health.
About the role
We’re looking for a creative and data-driven marketer to drive growth campaigns supporting our talent acquisition strategy. As part of our growth marketing team, you’ll play a critical role in helping Brightline recruit top talent in traditionally hard-to-hire markets and meet our aggressive hiring goals for 2022 and beyond.
This is a new role that will help drive awareness and lead generation for qualified job candidates into Brightline. In this heavily cross-functional position, you’ll report into our Senior Director of Growth Marketing and partner closely with our Talent Acquisition and Brand Marketing teams to design and execute multi-channel recruitment marketing campaigns. Your work will directly impact Brightline’s ability to provide exceptional behavioral health care to families across the country by ensuring we’re hiring the best coaches, clinicians, engineers, and more.
- Own development of multi-channel performance marketing campaigns to generate awareness and drive applications for open roles (prioritizing critical hires)
- Create a strategic framework for recruitment channel prioritization and investment, including paid social, search, third-party advertising, conferences/events, and more
- Define, measure, optimize and report on hiring KPIs across campaign and channel performance (e.g. conversion rate, cost-per-hire, time-to-fill, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with Talent Acquisition team to understand their priorities and hiring goals for 2022 and beyond
- Use data to identify new and creative recruitment marketing strategies within hard-to-hire markets
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, with strong passion for taking on new challenges and reaching niche audiences (experience with recruitment marketing preferred but not required)
- Proven track of record of building, managing, and optimizing large-scale multi-channel marketing and sourcing campaigns
- Experience with organic and paid channels, with a strong preference for LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor and/or other sourcing channels
- Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work cross-functionally
Beyond an awesome skill set, you will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to bring accessible, affordable behavioral health care to children, teens, and families across the country
- The desire to work collaboratively with a supportive and fast-growing team across many different areas of the business
- Flexibility, low ego, and a sense of humor
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced startup, with a team that also prioritizes balance and vacation time 🙂
- Alignment with our cultural values
We aim to fill this position ASAP. The interview process will require completion of a case study and sharing examples of past work. To allow for the best candidate to be hired in this role, we’re offering flexibility in our target level and job title to ensure we have the opportunity to hire the most qualified applicants for our team. We value your expertise and will level your role and title commensurate with your experience and our business needs.
The Brightline team is remote-first, and we have team members all over the country! We’re open to remote work from wherever you are in the U.S. Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.