This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
A Technical Implementation Manager will lead a technical professional services team to ensure the success of implementation projects and client engagements. You will be very involved in the day-to-day operations and ensures high standards are met for all facets of technical professional services.
- Lead, support and grow a diverse team of technical implementation professionals, designing and optimizing Smile implementations on behalf of our customers.
- Manage, identify, recruit, and onboard additional staﬀs as the need arises.
- Provide input on our engagement strategy and practices when working with external implementation partners.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team members.
- Involvement in technical implementations on many projects to overseer and address points of escalation for the team.
- Work closely with additional teams across Smile as the need arises, including but not limited to the Project Management Oﬃce, Sales, Core and Ecosystem Development, Engineering Support, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure Operations, and Human Resources.
- Collaborate closely with the Director of Client Solutions on team priorities, composition and future planning.
- Expertise in implementing complex software products, preferably within the global healthcare industry.
- Completed undergraduate degree in computer science, data management, health informatics or a similar field is preferred.
- Demonstrated equivalent industry experience is required.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work eﬀectively with many team members, local and remote.
- Strong and diverse hands-on technical skills, to facilitate interaction with various internal and external colleagues who may be experts in their respective ﬁelds.
- Ability to manage and lead a team of technical professionals.
- Experience dealing with large and small customers in a professional service setting and the unique challenges across the private and public sectors.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- A self-driven and results-oriented individual.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating our shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application process.