Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our Positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
About the role:
The Manager, User Happiness is responsible for all points of costumer contact, email and chat, delivering training to new employees, handling personnel issues, and assisting in the development of a documented training curriculum for both customer service and Remote.
- Inspire our team of Customer Happiness Managers.
- Professional experience with outbound sales calls to consumers with a focus on informing, cross selling, and creating authentic customer connections.
- Act as the point of contact for the customer happiness team regarding internal processes and procedures, fulfillment, system troubleshooting , etc.
- Understands customer service principles along with the ability to think differently and build a better customer experience.
- Has the interpersonal communication skills to communicate through email, chat, social, and video.
- Learn to manage and administer our systems (ZenDesk, email chat, etc.)
- Build weekly and monthly reports analyzing data to interpret business needs and consumer trends.
- Routinely handle questions and issues in support of department needs.
- Train employees on the use of internal systems, company processes and procedures
- Develop training curriculum for new employees
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Top-notch organizational skills and willingness to properly engage people inside and outside the company to address real-time issues, as well as plan for future needs.
- Assist our customers as necessary.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- A competitive quarterly bonus plan based on Department sales goals.
Background & Experience:
- College degree
- In-depth knowledge and experience with sales practices and techniques.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of hitting a sales budget.
- Minimum 2 years of training experience
- Prefer 1-2 yrs prior management experience of a service team that is remote.
- A proven track record in customer service of at least 5- 7 years.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to help out in other departments, as necessary.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills in Excel.
- A quick learner and self-starter with excellent computer skills.
- Problem-solving skills and a willingness to proactively address issues is vital.
- Open-minded and agile willing to perform a variety of tasks and implement quick solutions in a fast-paced environment
- ZenDesk CRM experience is a plus.
- You can learn more about the benefits we’re offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Luis Pinto
- Team: Customer Experience
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Exercise Stage
- Interview with hiring manager
- Interview with team members