Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost management. Veho focuses on the end customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a two-sided crowd-sourced platform and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers control on how, when, and where their package is delivered. Veho is disrupting the logistics space through our technology. We put the customer at the center, replacing the old model of fleet vehicles doing package delivery. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers controls on how, when, and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay, and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
About the Role
Veho is growing rapidly, and we’re looking to bring in a Senior Manager of Workforce Management to help us build sustainable and scalable staffing models to support our growth in the Support function. We’re looking for you to not only be a thought partner in constructing the overall workforce management strategy, but to build out and lead a team of forecasters, capacity planners, and potentially analysts in the future.
You will make a huge impact in areas of operational efficiency, and it all starts with your ability to build multiple workforce models to enable our different support functions to become the company-wide models of workforce optimization. You will get to work with multiple support teams who have different workflows, different time zones, and independent growth trajectories. This being the first role in the organization of its kind, you will help us pioneer the way we think about Workforce Management within the Support function as we continue to launch in multiple markets and grow within our existing markets in parallel. Leveraging industry best practices and your previous experience, in this role, you will be vital to helping us ensure that our team can grow healthily, and sustain our goals and objectives in parallel.
What You’ll Do
– Work closely with the Head of Support to define the workforce strategy surrounding net new markets and growth in existing markets
– Partner with Customer Experience Leadership and Finance teams to create a robust headcount modeling process with historical and up-to-date inputs and demand drivers
– Execute thoughtful and seamless integration between teammate engagement and performance metrics, team occupancy, scheduling, and staffing
– Drive improvement in the accuracy, quality, and efficiency of workforce management by building people, process, and technology solutions
– Maintain day-to-day staff service level performance by monitoring volume, adjusting and reallocating resources as necessary
– Be the Support lead in staffing optimization including planning for off-line activities to support operations needs (i.e., training, one-on-ones, and meetings)Build and maintain a best-in-class workforce management team by providing coaching, professional development, and leadership support for teammates in their roles
– Work closely with Regional Managers and Support Supervisors to develop the best staffing and scheduling processes to meet the teams’ goals, including capacity planning, intraday scheduling, holiday staffing, onboarding training, and the development of new support channel initiatives.
– Create, manage, and iterate on staffing models that reflect the evolution of support needs that also factor in targets of success.
– Build and manage relevant reporting that highlights staffing trends, needs, and goals trend vs plan.
Who You Are:
– 4+ years experience building workforce management strategies from scratch that scale with business needs, particularly across different lines of business with national expansion or international expansion.
– Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or other tools to aid in Workforce Planning.
– Knowledge and or understanding of working and with contact centers and relevant metrics (AHT, FCR, ART, etc) around efficiency and productivity.
– Very strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to reduce informational complexity to clear, succinct, and concise steps.
– Knowledge, understanding, and experience working with contact center metrics (Shrinkage, Adherence, Occupancy, etc)High degree of comfort with data – obtaining, analyzing, and reporting.
– 7+ years building and executing on workforce management strategies for several lines of business with an international landscape.
– Prior experience in building a team of people to help combat workforce management needs.
– Certifications in SQL, WFM, or any other relative skillset.
– Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or other tools to aid in Workforce planning.Experience handling vendor relationships surrounding workforce needs and staffing capacities.
– Proven working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean TechniquesProgramming experience is a plus to automate tools whenever appropriate
– Post-graduate degree in Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or any other related field.