At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
The Marketing Analyst will partner closely with the VP of Revenue Marketing, the CMO, and other members of the marketing team to deliver results and help the company achieve its mission. While leading an initiative, you will set up tracking and reporting processes and synthesize relevant data to the company’s marketing initiatives. You will provide data-driven insights and recommendations that will drive growth and change. You will analyze data to assess company and business unit performance, collaborate on cross functional projects, and drive operational improvements and recommend future strategies.
You accomplish this by:
- Developing strategy for consistent metrics, reporting, testing, analysis, and forecasting to support marketing decision making and improve understanding of marketing performance
- Implementing the tracking and reporting infrastructure globally
- Identifying actionable insights and provide recommendations for marketing optimization and marketing budget allocation
- Research customer behavior and market trends
- Building and managing detailed dashboards that report on traffic, conversion, velocity, marketing sourced revenue, and ROI on a department, channel, and sub-channel level
- Communicating insights, storylines and recommendations clearly through a variety of mediums (verbal, slide, email, etc.)
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing analytics role
- In-depth understanding of marketing analytics and tracking, demand funnel, CDPs, data warehouses, and SQL
- Smart, results oriented problem solver
- Hypothesis driven and willing to solve analytical business problems with data
- Comfort with PowerPoint, Tableau/Looker, Excel and in building a robust storyline and recommendation
- Skilled teammate who can work cross-functionally and without direct authority to deliver sustained results
- Ability to problem solve independently and prioritize work based on anticipated business value
- Effective communication skills with technical team members as well as functions across the business. Able to distill complex ideas into straightforward language.
- Potential to scale in the role and in the company
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.