Want to join an early-stage company that is growing sales by 20% month over month? Guusto is an innovative digital gifting platform used by thousands of companies for employee recognition and business development programs. There’s an exceptional growth opportunity for the right candidate to join our team and benefit immensely as the company expands!
As a member of our Sales and Marketing team, you can expect to work with some amazingly talented people who are invested in your growth and development. As a start-up, we give our co-ops the independence to work on key features and own their projects, with the support of a designated mentor and supportive team. You will be working collaboratively with the Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to fully understand our customers, their needs, and what messaging best resonates with them.
- Salary: $32,000-$40,000
- Job Type: Full-time, Co-op September 2021
In your first 3 months, you will…
- Learn the Guusto sales cycle
- Work closely with the AE team to understand our ideal customer
- Maintained current conversion rates for marketing inbound leads
- Run A/B tests on different messaging for prospective customers
- Learn how to use HubSpot to run campaigns and segment leads based on their lead status
By the end of your co-op, you will…
- Have prospected and helped close multiple clients with the AE team
- Tried different outbound strategies and defined which have the highest conversion
- Have helped create additional sales personas for the Guusto marketing team to target
- Have worked closely with the marketing team to refine our messaging
- Understand the full sales cycle of a B2B SaaS company
As a collaborative and small team, we are looking for someone who is coachable, and keen to help us design and create memorable and creative ways to communicate with prospective clients. This role has a lot of room for growth and advancement as we continue to expand our business, and build out our sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
Additional Application Information
- Guusto is now a remote first company, but you are welcome to come to the office located at 1155 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC
- Term: Sep 2021 Fall/Winter Co-op (some flexibility in exact start/finish date)
- 8-months preferred / 4-months will be considered for an exceptional candidate
We have offered jobs to a number of outstanding co-ops after their term is completed. If you’re someone who is passionate about what they do and are excited to own your projects and join a fast-paced team, then we would love to hear from you.