Zonos is the cross-border technology solution for online retailers and other solutions providers that deal with global ecommerce. As a cloud provider located in St. George Utah, we contribute strongly to the Silicon Slopes community both in Northern Utah, as well as locally.
Zonos is seeking a Marketing Generalist to join our company. We are seeking an experienced, versatile, and high energy team member with a strong SEO background, along with marketing, content creation, social media, photography, and videography skills. The successful candidate will have a passion for marketing and is eager to develop a strong foundation in SEO driven content marketing.
- Conduct SEO keyword research
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team to design and implement integrated marketing programs that generate MQLs, generate, pipelines, and customers
- Work closely with sales and customer success teams to develop marketing programs
- Collaborate, execute, and optimize digital campaigns, outbound emails, external content syndication, and soliciting customer success stories
- Build and execute emails in our marketing automation system
- Incorporate a variety of disciplines and tactics into marketing programs, including sponsorships, ABM approaches, direct mail, content syndication, and digital campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors
- Utilize reports to determine program/campaign ROI
- Use basic design, writing, and video editing skills to manage and brand content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field OR
- 1+ years’ experience working in marketing or advertising
- Experience developing digital marketing initiatives, such as web content, email execution, content syndication, or campaign management
- Experience with social media management
- Familiar with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of HTML and GitHub
More about Zonos
At Zonos, we are looking for a people person who is hungry and willing to stretch and grow. The role is challenging for three reasons.
- International trade is complicated and takes a long time to learn.
- Working at a growing cloud technology company is challenging.
- You will be expected to learn new skills that you don’t currently have.