The world is exploding with data. As cyber threats grow daily, companies are trying to manage and secure all of their sensitive data while struggling to comply with increasing regulations. Employees waste precious time by trying to manage compliance with tools like Excel and email, which don’t scale in this complex space, leading to enormous risks, regulatory fines, lowered stock price, and compromised reputation. Not only must they figure out which standards matter, but they must also determine if and how they can meet these standards with confidence. Companies need a better way to keep their promises and safeguard your sensitive data.
Enter Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact. It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof. We recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations that help organizations build trust through proof.
Hyperproof is looking to add a Marketing Campaign Manager to our high-performance marketing team. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, you’ll plan and execute targeted omnichannel campaigns to drive qualified leads and pipeline for the sales team. You will be responsible for developing marketing programs targeted at midmarket and enterprise buyers, partners, and customers. As a high-impact member of the team, you will be managing activities across email, web, paid advertising, webinars, content, and events. You will also be a critical part of developing and expanding our targeted ABM strategy leveraging intent data and other indicators to make our outbound prospecting efforts even more productive.
We are a highly data-centric team that focuses heavily on conversion data metrics when deciding what to do next. Our philosophy is quality over quantity when it comes to lead generation. We would rather create fewer high-quality leads that turn into closed-won revenue than 100’s of MQLs that never convert. You are the right fit for this role if you are passionate about marketing, self-directed, and data-driven.
You have a passion for story-telling and want to make an impact as an early member of a high-growth startup. You inspire others around you, work well across departments and collaborate with team members of varied experiences. You’re a constant learner, and you’re curious and creative. Do you enjoy creating compelling, value-driven messaging? Do you operate with a data-first approach when it comes to experimentation? Are you looking to have a broad impact across a marketing team? Do you want to work at a hypergrowth SaaS company with a remarkably passionate team? Join Hyperproof as our campaign manager.
What does a Marketing Campaign Manager do at Hyperproof?
- Coordinate with sales and marketing leaders across Midmarket/Enterprise teams to plan pipeline and revenue generating activities
- Build unique, targeted omni-channel marketing campaigns to align to our target market and overarching marketing strategy
- Create campaign content including emails, landing pages, and other supporting assets
- Develop multi-touch ABM strategies to reach critical target accounts and work with content team to create all the supporting assets
- Drive event and webinar activities including brainstorming topics with content team, technical setup, and organization.
- Report regularly on program performance, including engagement and down funnel metrics including sourced MQLs, SQLs, pipeline, and revenue – using the metrics for continuous improvement of campaigns
- Work with the BDR and Sales team to optimize lead followup and engagement
- Research market trends and optimize marketing programs to match market needs
- Project manage the execution of campaigns remotely, working with operations, content, and other functional marketing resources
- Authenticity – you have a clear understanding of your true nature, understand how your words and actions affect others, and are confident in your abilities yet vulnerable and always seeking to improve.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to build alignment and clarity across both technical and non-technical audiences. Executive presence – a clear demonstration of business acumen, with a high degree of comfort presenting to and challenging C Suite executives.
- Passion – you have a continued thirst for knowledge when it comes to marketing related topics and continuously seek new opportunities to boost your capabilities
- Curiosity – you question the world around you, and have the capacity to learn relevant information pertaining to cybersecurity threats, regulatory updates, evolving risks, emerging technologies, and Hyperproof’s competitive landscape.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills – someone who naturally takes charge of meetings and drives issues to closure. You command resources internally and externally, ensuring projects are successfully completed on time and they exceed expectations.
- 4+ years of B2B marketing
- Excellent social skills to develop personal relationships, align objectives cross-functionally and presentation skills
- Ability to coordinate across teams and incorporate feedback into future programs and campaigns
- Exceptional project management skills, with finely-tuned attention to detail and a creative, strategic mindsetRefined writing skills to develop content and communications
- Experience using marketing automation tools and CRMs – Salesforce and Pardot (Ideal)Familiarity with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and target account strategy
- High sense of urgency; very driven with ability to understand and prioritize initiatives
We Live Our Core Values Every Minute of Every Day
At Hyperproof we live our core values every minute of every day. We believe they are critical to our success today and tomorrow. Below are our core values. Read through them and if you see yourself in our values, let’s talk!
We are Customer Champions: We actively seek feedback and respond accordingly. We start with customer needs and work backwards. We make decisions using customer data when available. We regularly and proactively seek customer feedback on designs, offers and other work products and then respond to that feedback.
We are Innovators: We are curious, creative, and persistent pursuers of simplicity in our solutions. We challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better approaches. We are curious and seek out and embrace change. We revisit the product to apply new innovations.
We are Diverse & Inclusive: We take responsibility and joy in creating community that reflects the broadest spectrum. We speak our mind respectfully so that we can be heard by others. We practice Empathy so others feel safe sharing honest feedback. We are intentional about fostering an inclusive work environment. We believe in diversity in experience and thought. Discrimination has no place at Hyperproof in any form.
We are Leaders Who Take Action: We collect data, measure, prioritize and act. If you notice there is a problem, address it. Collect as much high quality data as quickly as possible. Time bound yourself and make the decision. Measure the outcome and adjust.
We are Trusted Experts: We build trust through authentic and ethical behavior paired with deep expertise. The commitments we make are always met, and if we are unable we let others know right away. We commit only when we intend to follow through, not as a tactic to move the discussion forward. We only make decisions we would be willing to publicize. We speak out when others make decisions that compromise our values.
We are Team Players: We keep our team strong by setting the bar high and listening and caring for one another. We prioritize succeeding as a team over optimizing for individual objectives. We frequently recognize everyone’s contributions – we ‘promote from within’ when possible. Those who are able to mentor, do. All provide timely feedback to those who request it.
We are a fully remote company! You must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live.
-Unlimited PTO (and we actually take it)
-401k and generous match so you can start saving for the future immediately
-Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
-Quarterly Wellness benefit
-Company get togethers to meet your remote peers
-Remote stipend to make sure you are 100% equipped for the job ahead
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.