Spare is looking for a Marketing Co-op to help support all of the Marketing projects and campaigns we will be rolling out over the next months! This will be a 4-month co-op opportunity, starting September 2021, with the potential to extend to 8 months.
As our Marketing Co-op, you will be supporting our small but mighty department generating leads and pipeline by substantiating our analytics efforts, improving our online presence and managing select channels.
You will be working with an incredibly dedicated team to drive engagement for our sustainability and accessibility-focused products, which have an impact on the day-to-day lives of individuals globally.
✨ What you’ll get to do
– Optimize our funnel through data: You will substantiate our marketing analytics helping us to better understand our buyer’s journey and informing our strategic decisions.
– Test our hypothesis: You will experiment with new channels, A/B test select configurations of our website and ensure we properly track results.
– Advance our web presence: You will disseminate our content and keep our strong, innovative online presence fresh and well-pruned.
– Facilitate market-specific initiatives: You will support our expansion in new markets and territories with a special focus on EMEA and local campaigns and events.
– Manage our social media initiatives: You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Spare’s Instagram and LinkedIn accounts and establishing evangelism programs.
– Support our campaigns and events: You will help coordinating Spare hosted product launch campaigns, virtual summits, and educational webinars as well as other external events.
– Build your portfolio: You will gain skills in many different areas of Marketing from Growth Marketing and Product Marketing to Demand Gen and Sales Enablement.
✨ Who you are
– You are action-oriented, detail-focused and data-driven. You can give anything a try once and have an affinity for A/B testing everything you do.
– You are self-motivated and resourceful. You can excel within ambiguity, pivot, and problem-solve quickly.
– You want to soak up all of the latest tools, trends and marketing possibilities that a start-up has to offer, learning from others, and also learning by doing.
– You have excelled in a previous co-op term at another organization, large or small. You are proficient with Google Office, comfortable working with messaging/video conferencing applications, and have some experience with Google Analytics or similar platforms.
– You are a collaborator and communicator. You like working with other people and brainstorming innovative ideas as a team.
– Bonus if you have experience working with design or marketing automation tools, if you can make some spreadsheet magic happen or speak Spanish, German or French.
✨ Who are we?
We are Spare, a SaaS platform that enables anyone to launch a smart transportation service, bringing efficient on-demand ride-hailing and pooling services to communities across the globe. In the past year, we have grown from 25 people to over 50 and we are continuing to grow!
✨ How do we work?
Remotely or in-office, up to you! Our HQ is in Vancouver, but we also have a home office set up allowance and monthly stipend for a co-working space if you’re outside of Metro-Vancouver. Check out more of our benefits on our Careers page.
✨ How can you find out more?
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.