As a Marketing Content Manager at Sensor Tower, you will drive the creation and publication of media-facing content. Leveraging our wealth of quantitative data on mobile apps, you will identify emerging trends and opportunities within the market, craft blogs and reports to enhance Sensor Tower’s awareness in China, and lead marketing events, webinars, and cobranding efforts.
What is your Responsibilities?
- Provide analysis of topics and trends, work autonomously to create data-driven blogs and reports.
- Help conceptualize compelling data visualizations to enhance blogs and other content.
- Become a speaker for Sensor Tower China at online and offline events. Collaborate with media and industry partners, create content for conferences/webinars, and present on cobranding events to enhance Sensor Tower’s impact in China
- Leverage Sensor Tower’s treasure trove of mobile app data to identify interesting insights and content ideas, and proactively share them with China media and industry influencers.
- Support our marketing and sales mission, define and execute Sensor Tower’s broader content strategy in China.
Who you are?
- Experience leading or executing content strategy projects from the ideation phase to completion, 2+ years of editor or PR experience preferred, with samples to show.
- Great presentation and public speaking skills, experience in event organization and execution.
- Experience proofreading and editing others’ written work.
- Great skills in content visualizations, master in Keynote, Powerpoint, and/or similar presentation tools.
- Familiar with Excel, Google Sheets, and/or similar spreadsheet packages (ability to create pivot tables and perform VLOOKUP is a big plus)
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.