About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 90+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your Daily Challenges
We’re seeking a Full-Time Marketing Coordinator – Shopify to join the SureSwift Capital Team! In this role, you’ll help us grow our portfolio of Shopify apps. When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to the Shopify team. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Regularly optimize and test our Shopify apps listing pages to improve rankings and grow traffic
- Build relationships with different partners in the Shopify ecosystem
- Execute marketing activities with partners at other top apps in the Shopify ecosystem
- Stay up to date with changes in App ecosystems and serve as the internal expert for new and important updates
- Handle communication for our SEO services customers in the Shopify ecosystem
- Provide detailed reporting to track performance and trends within the Shopify ecosystem
- You have 2-3 years of experience working in a marketing or partnerships management role
- You’re an excellent communicator and have good project management skills
- You’re a team player, self-starter, and excited about making a direct impact on increasing our user base
- Passion for small e-commerce businesses & entrepreneurs
- Understanding of e-commerce and the world of Shopify. Not a requirement, but good to have
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
The compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a Full-Time Remote / Work-from-Home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity.