Gradle Enterprise is a first-of-its-kind product that software teams use to accelerate and optimize Gradle and Apache Maven™ builds. It comprises several facets including large volume data ingestion and processing, complex data analysis and visualization, and distributed caching and execution systems.
Our software is used by some of the world’s leading software organizations, such as Netflix, Airbnb, Spotify, Twitter, and Atlassian. We regularly collaborate with these and other users to make our products continuously better.
- Gradle Inc. is looking for a MarTech engineering professional to join the Gradle Enterprise marketing team. Gradle marketing is a highly data- and automation-oriented environment.
- We need someone with a deep understanding of the marketing toolchain or the skill set to quickly come up to speed and optimize and scale our processes.
- This includes providing a controlling and quality assurance/ops function (e.g. monitoring all systems for proper functioning and availability) and a management reporting function that delivers the key data and uncovers the insights needed to drive growth and revenue.
- You will need to be able to develop an advanced ability to detect and track marketing signals (e.g. content conversions through various owned and virtual channels) and attribute them to leads tracked in Salesforce in the most automated way possible.
- This may also include (1) identifying and integrating new and existing automation and reporting tools and (2) exercising the full-potential of a tool(s) functionality (e.g. being a power user of Google Analytics).
- Video marketing, particularly YouTube paid advertising, is a primary focus of the Gradle marketing engine and will be a critical success factor in this role.
- The primary key to success in this role is to approach tasks and problems methodically and in detail. This will require not only being comfortable going deep and being creative in the use of tools, but the ability to rapidly come up to speed on the Gradle business domain (e.g. market and buyer dynamics and go-to-market strategy) and deliver business context-sensitive results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define, measure and analyze metrics that drive the Gradle Enterprise pipeline and be able to regularly report on results using a highly customized dashboard that keeps the executive team focused on the results and insights that matter and lead to clear marketing calls to action and next steps.
- Manage, monitor, and optimize the Gradle marketing analytics infrastructure
- Maintain and optimize Gradle internal sales and marketing tools
- Define and implement custom tools and integrations that fully automate and scale processes (e.g. lead attribution across channels).
- Identify new levers to help move key success metrics
- In sum, be responsible for the efficient operation of all MarTech/AdTech stack systems and application services including Pardot/Salesforce, Google paid and earned media, other social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook) and complementary tools such as Clearbit, Salesloft, Segment, Mixpanel or other content personalization or attribution technologies that you identify and deploy.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in an engineering field, computer science, or information systems
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of marketing technologies/operations as a growth engineer, front-end developer/engineer, data analyst or similar roles
- Experience or familiarity with marketing automation systems (preferably Pardot) and Salesforce
- Experience with at least one of the following tools: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and YouTube Analytics
- Highly motivated to learn new technologies and the ability to implement them
- Experience in HTML, CSS and JS
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with Clearbit
- Experience with content personalization technology
- Advanced Google Sheets/Excel experience
- Remote from Germany, Switzerland, Spain or France
While our team works remotely and is spread across the globe, we deeply value daily interactions and collaboration.
GET IN TOUCH
Sounds interesting? We’d love to hear from you. Apply and include the required information:
- Please include a cover letter along with your resume and describe why you believe you’d be a great addition to the team
- Please inform us about your earliest start date and salary expectations