Marketing Development Representatives (MDRs) are part of a purpose-driven team that provides an extraordinary product and has an extraordinary impact in customers’ lives. This role will be responsible for identifying and sourcing new qualified sales opportunities for the Account Executive team. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following. A successful candidate will schedule product demonstrations between the prospect and the Account Executive and assist the Account Executive with closing the deal through detailed discovery calls and notes that identify key areas of opportunities.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Identify qualified opportunities through high volume follow-up on inbound leads (demo requests, sales line, chat, etc.)
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Leadership to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Schedule product demonstrations for Sales Account Executives
- Ensure all potential customers are followed up with, rescheduled, and own the process until demonstrations are completed by Sales Account Executives
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the Shopmonkey Product, the automotive services industry, competition, market happenings and trends
- Oversee that our CRM is being utilized and managed effectively
- Meet and exceed daily KPI’s and monthly quota
- Help coach and provide light training of new Marketing Development Representatives as you grow
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- The ability and willingness to be a team player by collaborating and leading by example
- A highly intelligent, passionate, with tenacious work ethic and desire to be a top performer
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- The ability to be resourceful and adaptable to change and feedback that is given
- Ability to handle objections and proactively address potential roadblocks and/or issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- The ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Prefer successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Desire to grow within our organization
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.