About SureSwift Capital
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 100+ people around the world.
We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture of being known as exceptional operators of excellent SaaS business where everyone thrives!
SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About our Product
Vitay is the popular reference checking software that large organizations love. Instead of manually requesting and checking references, everything is automated, white labeled and integrated into ATS, saving customers a lot of time.
Your Daily Challenges
You will be responsible for developing and executing the Marketing/Growth strategy for Vitay. You will collaborate with the General Manager for this business unit, and implement and execute the components both independently and while working with other team members.
Key metrics that you will own:
- New website visitors
- Number of marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Number of product qualified leads (PQLs) (Leads that complete onboarding)
You will work both with our internal ‘agency’ style growth marketing and design team, while also delivering some of this activity yourself. The growth marketing and design teams are part of shared resources for Sureswift Capital businesses. You will be responsible for delivering some of the work yourself, but also brief and manage the work of the internal teams.
- Manage the activities and relationship with our shared internal growth marketing team.
- Paid Advertising
- Create, test, and optimize digital ad campaigns for LinkedIn, Google (Including PPC), etc.
- Create content for our marketing site to improve our search rankings, SEO and organic results.
- Content SEO – develop content for the website, blog, social media and other external platforms
- Increase the number of businesses that qualify as Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) for the sales team to pursue.
- Manage and optimize the marketing funnel and conversion metrics (Visitors → Free Demos →Paid Accounts).
- Create, manage and optimize (open rates, click rates) email campaigns
- Market to potential customers to convert sign ups or nurture existing paying accounts to encourage upgrades
- Create, manage and optimize our user and buyer personas to ensure we are targeting the right audiences.
- Develop compelling marketing materials, including but not limited to brochures, presentations, and promotional content, to effectively communicate the value proposition and key messages to target audiences.
- Collaborate in the development and redesign of our marketing website, ensuring an engaging and user-friendly online presence that effectively communicates our brand message and attracts our target audience
- 4+ years of SaaS Product Marketing
- Experience with the kind of tools utilized by SaaS businesses (Hubspot, Amplitude, Appcues, Google Analytics, Clearbit)
- Google Analytics required
- Experience utilizing Hubspot for marketing (email, landing pages, forms, workflows etc.) is a plus!
- Preference given to candidates with experience creating variety of marketing materials such as brochures, proposals, social media posts, handouts
- Preference given to candidates with experience in managing and optimizing ad/PPC campaigns.
- CMS experience (WordPress a plus!)
- Experience growing and scaling a SaaS business
- Experience working with remote teams
The annual pay range for this role is expected to be between $50,000 – $62,000 USD / $67,000 – $84,000 CAD. Actual base pay could vary based on factors including but not limited to experience, subject matter expertise, geographic location where work will be performed and the applicant’s skill set.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.