Gradle Enterprise is a first-of-its-kind product that software teams use to accelerate and optimize Gradle and Apache Maven™ builds. It comprises several facets including large volume data ingestion and processing, complex data analysis and visualization, and distributed caching and execution systems.
Our software is used by some of the world’s leading software organizations, such as Netflix, Airbnb, Spotify, Twitter, and Atlassian. We regularly collaborate with these and other users to make our products continuously better.
- The marketing web developer is a key role of Gradles marketing team as you will be responsible for implementing our digital strategy across all our digital touchpoints as well as ensuring that we have insights into visitor behaviour and the overall customer journey.
- We are looking for a candidate who is self-organized and experienced in building engaging web experiences from concept to completion. New technologies are an opportunity to learn more rather than a barrier.
- Ideally looking for a web developer who also has experience with video marketing. Particularly YouTube paid advertising, is a primary focus of the Gradle marketing engine.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain our digital properties and ensure a consistent corporate design on all our digital properties such as our websites as well as email communications.
- Manage and execute content updates on gradle.com
- Manage and report on website and video analytics
- Distribute content to different audiences
- Prior experience with Google Analytics/Google Tag manager
- Experience with Enterprise B2B CRM (salesforce) or Marketing Automation platforms (e.g. Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot) is a plus
- Highly motivated to learn new technologies and the ability to implement them
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Graphic Design, or Engineering
- Prior experience as a WordPress administrator
- Prior experience with instrumenting A/B tests and content targeting/personalization
- Prior experience with coding email templates
- Advanced Google Sheets/Excel experience
- Remote from Germany, Switzerland, Spain or France
While our team works remotely and is spread across the globe, we deeply value daily interactions and collaboration.
GET IN TOUCH
Sounds interesting? We’d love to hear from you. Apply and include the required information:
- Please include a cover letter along with your resume and describe why you believe you’d be a great addition to the team
- Please inform us about your earliest start date and salary expectations