Fullscript helps people get better. It’s at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work. ????
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
The Fullscript Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy and implementation of effective Account Based Marketing programs that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation exclusively from a top target account list, and accelerating existing opportunities. The role will also support strong partnership with key stakeholders within the Marketing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define Account Based Marketing strategy and execution planning, encompassing our multiple ABM tools.
- Partner with the Partner Marketing Manager to develop account focused playbooks including, but not limited to, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, channel activities, live/online events, meeting setting with the goal of building pipeline and accelerating bookings.
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure effectiveness for named accounts.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions.
- Build then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account pipeline/bookings, database growth and accuracy for named accounts, and sales/partner utilization of programs.
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, & budget.
- Owns the development and implementation of B2B Account-Based-Marketing strategies and tactics to help grow market share nationally – from awareness through to conversion to drive qualified prospects.
- Oversee the content strategy to ensure engaging, relevant content for online channels including trade media pubs, website, blogs, landing pages, email, social media, that attract and convert targeted groups to build a lead pipeline.
- Creates compelling product content (presentations, sales collateral, e-books, success stories, videos, etc.) targeted to multiple audiences within various verticals.
- Reviews effectiveness of marketing efforts in terms of ROI, profitability, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- 5+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS.
- You are a proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Experience building and managing marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs as well as digital marketing.
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and overseeing vendors for marketing program execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Team player with ability to work independently and autonomously.
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.