About Wurl, Inc.
Wurl is redefining TV through our mission of connecting all the world’s programming with all the world’s viewers. And in pursuit of this, Wurl has become the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our industry-leading platform helps renowned media companies such as A+E Networks, AMC Networks, BBC Studios, Bloomberg, CNN, Reuters, and Sony create streaming TV channels and deliver programming to the world’s biggest Streamers, including Amazon, Roku, Samsung TV Plus, LG, VIZIO, and Rakuten. Today, Wurl interconnects over 1200 streaming channels and Streamers, reaching more than 300 million connected TVs in over 50 countries. The Wurl Network makes it effortless for Content Companies to build global distribution for branded FAST channels, live events, and on-demand programming, as well as manage and monetize their ad inventory.
We’re an entertainment tech startup with 160+ team members across the world. We’ve been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” after the first two years by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people work remotely!
As Wurl’s Marketing Manager, you will join us as an accomplished Marketing professional with experience in digital marketing in the SaaS space. This hands-on role has a global reach working with key stakeholders of the company. The position requires a strategic thinker who has experience in defining, developing, and executing online content and PR campaign activities.
Working closely with both the Director of Product Marketing and the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Manager – is responsible for helping to evangelize Wurl’s global network to our technical and non-technical audiences. This is done through expressing the technical capability of our services and the subsequent value it provides to our customers, wrapping it into marketing campaigns that promote Wurl’s services on a regional and global basis.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for our marketing automation solution and own the understanding of our connected TV customers and how Wurl’s services will catapult their business across the globe. You will be responsible for communicating this externally and internally as you work closely with the Advertising, Product, Business Development, Customer Success, and Operations teams to understand and deliver our services to the market.
- Coordinate company PR needs with PR Agency
- Work closely with both Event Manager and Director Product Marketing to ensure all marcom is on brand and meets with long-term strategy.
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to understand and launch our GTM strategy for our new services to the broader Wurl community.
- Work closely with our EU/UK/LATAM sales teams to understand marketing needs
- Develop and collaborate to build persona-based buyer journeys to be incorporated into our marketing campaigns.
- Develop and deploy integrated marketing campaigns and launches, including developing the strategy and audience segments, implementing the campaigns, and measuring results focused on brand awareness and lead generation.
- Work with digital agency to execute Social Media and Paid Media campaigns.
- Provide regular updates and report the progress of marketing campaigns.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Vice President Marketing.
Abilities and Education:
- Understanding the SaaS marketing space is a must, ideally with OTT, AVOD, SVOD services
- Understanding Brand marketing and the importance of regional requirements
- 5+ years demonstrated experience developing marketing for an AVOD/SVOD audience
- Ability to work individually and as a group to produce, execute and deliver campaigns and projects on time and budget
- Advanced communication skills Analytical mindset with the ability to provide insights beyond data
- Bachelors in Business Management, Marketing
What We Offer
Wurl provides a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, unlimited PTO, 12 paid holidays, 401(k) match, flexible schedules and HSA. We are a fun, creative and collaborative remote work environment, headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. We live our values everyday in how we work with one another and support our clients. Wurl is truly a unique place to learn, create and have a daily impact on millions of people every day.
Our promise to you
Few companies will allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, and you will understand what we mean by “human connection.” You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.