We’re in the middle of a growing behavioral health crisis we can’t ignore, especially when it comes to kids and teens. About 1 in 5 of those under age 18 have a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Brightline is here to change all of that.
We’re on a mission to build a bright future for every child and teen. We’ve brought together a leading team across healthcare, tech, and business who are driven to tackle this massive national problem every day. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring families a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience of care that will help them thrive long-term.
Founded in 2019, Brightline is the leading comprehensive behavioral health platform for families, backed by $25M in funding from leading investors including Oak HC/FT and Threshold Ventures. As we grow quickly across the country, we’re looking for exceptional team members who, like us, are eager to transform behavioral health in this country and change lives.
About the Role
At Brightline, the marketing team champions our mission out in the world and has a key role in building and bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to families across the country. We’re growing fast, and marketing will be a key leader in everything from launching new products and services to entering new markets and expanding nationwide.
The ideal team member will have a creative, consumer-focused approach, strong writing and communication skills, and ability to flex across marketing needs. You will be responsible for leading key projects and efforts across brand and DTC marketing, spanning channels that include our website, social media, blog, email marketing, PR and communications, and paid channels.
- Develop integrated marketing plans for direct-to-consumer campaigns, working closely with cross-functional teams
- Support go-to-market strategy and activities for launching new geographies, products, and services
- Develop engaging content including blog posts, video, testimonials, and other formats that attract and provide value to leads and members
- Own organic social media content, growth strategy, and execution
- Build and manage email marketing campaigns including lead generation, lead nurturing, and engagement campaigns for current and past members
- Support brand partnerships including coordination with external teams, building co-marketing campaigns, and content creation
- Run outreach campaigns and build community partnerships in new and existing markets (e.g., schools, providers, community organizations)
- Support corporate marketing, including speaking engagements, PR/communications, thought leadership efforts, and the company newsletter
- Collaborate with Enterprise Marketing team on collaborative brand and marketing efforts, including decks, print collateral, and content creation
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, with particular focus in direct-to-consumer brands
- Strong writing skills, experience in content creation across marketing channels (bonus points for design skills!)
- Experience building and executing across a range of marketing activities, and enthusiasm for spanning a diverse scope of work
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work cross-functionally, including with product, engineering, clinical, and operations teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects, multitask, manage time effectively, and work autonomously on projects with minimal oversight
Beyond an awesome skill set, you will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to reinvent behavioral health care
- The desire to work collaboratively with a tight-knit but quickly growing team across many different areas of the business
- Flexibility, low ego, and a sense of humor
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced startup, with a team that also prioritizes balance and vacation time 🙂
- Alignment with our cultural values
We aim to fill this position by January 2021. The interview process will require completion of a case study and sharing examples of past work.
The Brightline team is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, but our Head of Marketing is based in New York. We are open to remote work for the right fit, but prefer that you be in either New York or the Bay Area.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.