The platform marketing team is a hybrid partner and product marketing team at HubSpot.
HubSpot has partnered with software companies and developers around the world to offer tools to solve customer pain points. Customers rely on integrated software to run their businesses, with the average customer installing five or more apps. Our ecosystem of apps is growing, and we’re looking for someone to drive co-marketing of platform products in partnership with our app partners.
As a marketing manager on the platform marketing team, you will own and execute on the strategy for driving awareness and adoption of integrations via co-marketing with a subset of partners. In this role, you’ll work closely with corporate development & partnerships and marketing to deliver co-marketing campaigns.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop and execute on a strategy to co-market integrations with app partners
- Craft and deliver high-quality positioning of integrations and their use cases through content, video, or audio channels.
- Work with freelancers to support asset creation.
- Partner with our App Partner Program team to drive awareness and adoption of HubSpot or partner-built apps.
- Own and execute an enablement strategy to help app partners be successful in building, launching, and growing awareness and adoption of their app through co-marketing.
We’re looking for people who are:
- Exceptional at content creation which may include the positioning and narratives around a specific product and use cases.
- Comfortable leading co-marketing strategy and execution with partners.
- Exceptional communication and cross-functional collaboration skills across business development, product, developer relations and marketing teams.
- Have a drive for urgency to work through projects with tight timelines and many moving parts.
- Are comfortable with change and a dynamic environment where things can be ambiguous, move quickly and often change.
Extra experience (a plus, not a requirement):
- Experience driving co-marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Experience in partner marketing or working with a partner program.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.