What You’ll be Working On
- Manage and maintain all technical aspects of HubSpot, and serve as the Hubspot Admin to manage support and technical issues
- Automation – build mechanics of automated email nurture campaigns that support acquisition and onboarding initiatives, deploying for both existing and prospective customers
- Database Management – Own and oversee database management- segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, lead form capture, etc.
- System Workflows – Maintain and enhance the information flow and availability between our different tools, as well as optimize lead management, scoring, routing, attribution, and automation to improve our funnel visibility
- Design & Templates – Build mechanics for forms, landing pages, automated emails, thank you pages, etc. and collaborate with the demand generation team for deployment. (Light ability to code is a +)
- RevOps Sync – Collaborate with Sales Operations and Customer Success Operations to maintain working systems and correct data syncing between HubSpot and Salesforce
- Email Marketing – Manage the Email Marketing program (in HubSpot) to deliver against our growth and engagement goals
- Build / code design and layouts of emails, ensuring emails are personalized, optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Build segmented emails lists for optimal sends based on the target audience.
- Build international-specific email communications.
- Analyze email performance to identify trends and new opportunities for growth. Define and monitor KPIs to be able to react to changes quickly and decisively
- Reporting – Build and synthesize metrics and dashboards in HubSpot, Google Analytics, and other applicable reporting tools. Provide reporting on a regular cadence to the rest of the department.
- SOP Development – Develop, document, and communicate marketing standard methodologies for maintenance of campaigns, programs, nurtures, and program metrics
- Compliance – Ensure compliance with GDPR, CAN-SPAM, and other marketing regulations
- Be an expert on the latest trends, seek out industry best practices, and proactively incorporate relevant ideas and experiments to optimize efficiencies, improve data quality, and accelerate pipeline growth
What You’ll Bring to Reify Health
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in HubSpot
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Salesforce Experience building systems from the ground up
- Experience integrating HubSpot and Salesforce and other technologies
- Experience in reporting on marketing performance, analyzing data, and communicating business insights that drive action
- Proven results in creating, executing, and measuring integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Understanding of the B2B sales cycle, inbound methodology from lead to sale, and how marketing contributes to pipeline
- Ideal candidate is self-motivated, takes initiative, is highly organized, and possesses strong execution skills in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Ability to think proactively and predict downstream effects because the job usually handles so many interconnected systems, the ideal candidate would be able to understand (or be willing to explore) how one action impacts other business systems and processes
- Ability to manage other digital tools, integrations, and technologies as needed / purchased, including but not limited too: Chatbots, Google Analytics, Slack, Zapier, etc.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options – Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First – Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates
- Flexible Hours – Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage – 100% premium coverage for you (and > 50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan – 401(k) plan with employer matching program Company-provided Workstation – You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation – For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility – Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify, which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave