The Call of Duty franchise Mobile team is seeking an entrepreneurial and strategically-focused Partnerships Marketing Manager who will think big to drive and support our product marketing initiatives. You are a marketer at heart who thrives in improving partnered programs and building relationships, and will drive the marketing priorities through various partnership programs. You will develop an end-to-end partnerships’ strategy with the objective to amplify the brand and expand the brand’s cultural relevance, and hit business goals determined for the partnership. You will work with internal and external partners to develop high impact marketing campaigns that align with the overarching brand goals. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for gaming and innovation and storytelling though brand experiences and partnerships.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Deliver on brand, content, and business targets through co-marketing and/or co-branded strategic programs and relationship management
- Lead multiple, large-scale campaigns with flawless execution
- Develop and manage execution of brand partnership strategy in order to grow and augment marketing and brand efforts globally
- Build campaign strategy together with Partnered brand; manage creative development, licensor & legal approvals and asset delivery
- Work cross functionally with product, partnerships, various marketing verticals, and regional teams to enhance each Partnership campaign through collaboration, alignment, and extending reach and amplification
- Establish, track, and report critical metrics to key collaborators
- Adept at creating decks to present marketing programs to external Partners and internal leadership team
- Identify emerging brand opportunities, key market developments, and challenges in the global gaming ecosystem and develop recommendations and plans; Research, evaluate, and understand competitor partnerships with a perspective of their objectives
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, partnerships and/or business development
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, MBA a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal; ability to tailor communications depending on the audience
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions, geographies. and business units
- Proven partnerships track record
- Proven project management experience from design to implementation
- Ability to build trusted relationships across the company
- Ability to work in self-directed and fast-paced work environments
- High degree of entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for mobile gaming
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world’s largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ – we’ve got our employees covered!
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity.