TaxJar is an award winning sales tax automation platform, empowering over 20,000 businesses to sell online by calculating, collecting, and filing sales tax correctly. We are a high growth company with the goal of making e-commerce easier for everyone.
We stand by our core values in everything we do:
- We know that we’re better together
- We are always learning and growing
- We shape our own destiny
- We build relationships that matter
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Admin to design and implement day-to-day marketing programs and initiatives that align with our go-to-market strategies. You should already have a strong background in Marketo and SFDC and love systems, automation, and data.
As our Marketo champion you’ll be the core of our Marketing team, collaborating with marketers across digital, content, product and partner marketing to create high performing marketing campaigns and programs. You’ll join a top-tier, collaborative marketing team at a high-growth, mature startup. What does that mean? You’ll benefit from nimble processes, creative thinking, rapid experimentation and be part of the rapidly growing eCommerce ecosystem.
Do you dream of Marketo? Do you love systems and processes? Are you eager to collaborate with a high functioning marketing team? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Work alongside marketing project managers to develop and execute scalable campaigns and programs
- Champion, document, and maintain Marketo best practices that will drive speed and efficiency across our systems and team (as well as identify areas of inefficiency)
- Develop and manage our database strategy including data hygiene and segmentation in Marketo
- Work closely with members of our Go-To-Market team across the organization to continuously optimize our GTM funnel
- Partner with the Marketing Analytics Manager to create and maintain performance reports on campaign performance and marketing team KPIs
- Troubleshoot systems issues within Marketo
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Marketo, Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce
- Experience with multiple tools throughout the martech stack
- Experience in the SaaS, eCommerce space
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with complex datasets, build reports, & fix data issues
- Highly organized and able to prioritize
- Knowledge and impact of industry regulations and compliance including GDPR & CCPA
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
You’ll be a great fit on our team if you:
- Are eager to improve processes and automation (maybe you love Zapier)
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills
- You set a high bar and always look for ways to improve on existing successes
- Have a strong process & analytical mindset; detail-oriented
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Are hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Enjoy working remotely
At TaxJar, we believe a diverse team creates better solutions for our customers. Read our Diversity statement below:
TaxJar is a human-first company.
People are accepted and free to be who they are.
We embrace that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential sources of creativity and innovation that bring a richness of thinking and experience to the work that is celebrated at TaxJar. Simply put, we care. We will always put people – our team and our customers – first, by supporting our people to do their best work building products our customers love.
Our formula is simple. We believe we have an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. This means we empower our team to do the right thing for each other and for our customers, and we do the right thing, even when it’s harder. We’ve built a team based on trust, that endeavors to maximize our team members’ individual talents so our workplace creates a sense of meaning and belonging for everyone.
TaxJar’s 2020 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging report here.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation
- Company holidays, plus mandatory Birthday holiday
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all employees
- 4 hours volunteer time per month
- Biannual all-company in person summits (paid for by us, of course!)
- $250 Home office stipend
- 401k Plan
- Equity in a profitable company
- Monthly perks reimbursement to appreciate your teammates, Netflix, Amazon Prime, gym membership, home internet etc.
Once you apply, we highly encourage you to check your spam and promotion folders for application updates. Please visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our amazing benefits for full-time employees, and to learn more about our values and how we work. You can learn more about our hiring process here.