Articulate is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our exceptional team. The Marketing Operations Specialist will report to our Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Automation and work closely with our demand generation team in support of our marketing automation operations and campaigns to attract new leads, convert prospects, and engage customers.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is a critical member of the marketing automation team and will support our initiatives to optimize our customer database, execute automated and one-off campaigns, and develop emails to drive prospect and customer engagement efforts across the organization. They will work with our Associate Marketing Managers on developing emails, creating segmented lists from the database, and reporting on campaign effectiveness.
You’re the right candidate if you have strong attention to detail, excellent ability to track multiple projects happening concurrently, and the drive to learn and grow as a member of a growing, supportive team.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the marketing operations team to develop and deliver compelling emails campaigns using Marketo
- Support daily operations in our marketing automation systems including Marketo, Bizible, and Intercom
- Monitor and report on campaign and delivery performance; share key data to help the entire team understand how campaigns are performing
- Make recommendations to improve email campaign and platform performance based on your analysis of metrics
- Create and help maintain segmented, targeted campaign lists
- Support frontline teams with managing and investigating customer requests.
- Manage and complete other marketing assignments as needed to support campaign execution
- Communicate proactively with peers, managers, and leadership on plans, progress, and challenges
What you should have:
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience on a marketing team
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in email marketing using a marketing automation platform such as Marketo
- Outstanding collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and flawless execution
- Thoughtful, trustworthy doer
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 111,965+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 100 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 1,035,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.