About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health—creator of the world’s most popular fasting app Zero—is passionate about helping people live healthier, longer lives. Our digital experiences provide information, motivation, and accountability on your path toward wellness. We’re a small, mission-driven, Series A startup with an incredible team of scientific experts and investors. We are looking for thoughtful collaborators and strategic self-starters who are driven and care deeply to positively make an impact on the health and well-being of millions of people.
Big Sky Health is 100% remote, with team members working from their favorite desks in Los Angeles, Toronto, Lisbon, Nairobi, and yes, Big Sky, Montana. We offer competitive salary and benefits, unlimited time off, and a stipend for making your work space work for you. We’re comfortable with and enthusiastic about working across time zones and hiring globally. While maintaining the flexibility to work from anywhere, we require all to have some overlapping hours with Mountain Time working hours.
About the role
You will be responsible for ensuring successful deployment of campaigns, assets, and promotional activities for Big Sky Health. You should have a familiarity with marketing and content tech stacks so that you can plan, manage, upload and publish content across the Big Sky Health portfolio of products, both in-app and on the web.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate cross-departmental coordination around campaigns, and content launches to ensure that content is properly defined, documented, planned, and executed across all of our channels
- Work with content producers, graphic designers, and key stakeholders across the organization to ensure successful publishing and storage of all assets – including video, audio and articles, from delivery to implementation
- Own the solution quality (QA) of all in-app content
- Support the use of key tools such as Prismic, WordPress, Braze, WebFlow, Google Analytics, Amplitude
- Collaborate with Engineering to define and implement process improvements that will save manual work, reduce quality issues, and enhance the customer experience
- Monitor KPIs, create reports and present site analytics to management
- Partner with Product, Design, Content and Marketing to facilitate on-time releases and communicate status with relevant stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in related fields: content coordination and publishing, digital media/marketing
- A basic knowledge of CMS and HTML
- A highly organized and detail-oriented person; You can execute complex tasks flawlessly and with minimal oversight
- An ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while meeting aggressive deadlines/schedules
- A passion for exceptional experiences and content management, bringing new ideas to the table
- Prior experience with the following tools is a bonus: Prismic, WordPress, Braze, WebFlow, Google Analytics, Amplitude
- Consumer SaaS experience is a bonus
We’ve got big dreams, a wonderful team, strong traction and an exciting roadmap. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities. Bringing on new talent is an opportunity for us to enrich our company culture with brand new perspectives. Join us!