Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
Auth0 Marketing is looking for a creative and collaborative Marketing Specialist to join our Demand Generation Team.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, the successful candidate will support our Customer Marketing Team and our Regional Marketing Managers for the Americas.
What you will do:
- Review weekly lead data to ensure accuracy of documented marketing activities.
- Update weekly marketing reports measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs on the business.
- Compile marketing program highlights from across the organization and update supporting tools.
- Compile marketing program highlights from across the organization and provide weekly updates to our internal stakeholders.
- Support Customer & Regional Marketing in the Americas with live and virtual events including but not limited to,
- Speaker scheduling & registration
- Booth staff registration & supporting logistics (i.e passes, hotels, meetings)
- Event platform updates (i.e., speaker bios, company information, speaking abstract)
- Procuring & shipping of giveaways, collateral, and booth structures
- Inventory management of collateral and giveaways
- Post-event logistics management (lead list imports, submission of feedback forms, ensure lead follow up)
- Venue research and bookings
- Creation, management, execution, follow up and measurement of Customer Webcasts and Newsletters.
- Position may require some travel to Auth0 live events.
What you will bring:
- 1-2 years of professional experience in cross functional Project or Program Management, preferably within a fast-paced Marketing Team and with a SaaS organization.
- Some experience/exposure to Marketo and Salesforce or similar tools is preferred.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a highly ambiguous environment.
- Highly skilled in organizing and tracking multiple projects or objectives at different stages without losing traction towards the goal.
- Experience managing messaging and communication with multiple stakeholders at different levels within the organization (up to the executive level).
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.