This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on January 20, 2021.
Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Under the supervision of the Director of Communications, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for working cross functionally to manage marketing initiatives to drive growth and brand awareness. The Marketing Specialist will collaborate closely with different functions of the organization, including Growth and Executive Leadership to drive successful marketing initiatives.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborates with Growth to develop marketing strategies to strategically enhance Ad Hoc’s brand presence in the government contracting and government IT space
- Grows and develops brand identity and increases brand awareness through marketing initiatives
- Leads market research initiatives on potential customers and competitors
- Provides thought leadership and creative vision to grow our brand both internally and externally in collaboration with Growth and Leadership teams
- Tests new strategies and analyzes experiments at a rigorous pace to achieve company OKRs
- Crafts and executes customer testimonials, website content, ads, email marketing, CRM management, GovCon events, webinars, and account-based marketing
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of government contracting and B2G Marketing
- Proven experience managing marketing campaigns for government contractors
- Mission-driven and ready to make a significant impact to grow and scale business
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.